Waste Collection Info
Tuesday & Friday: Business Collection
Wednesday: Residential Collection
Thursday: Recycling Collection (Glass pick up the third Thursday of each month)
- Garbage must be on the curb by 8:30 a.m.
- If garbage is placed on the curb on Tuesday night, it must be placed in a receptacle can with a lid.
- If you live on a lot with back lane, then garbage must be placed in the back lane
- All garbage must be in a black or green bag
- There will be a two bag limit of garbage collected, with a maximum weight being 50lbs per bag.
- All additional bags (over two bag limit) must have a "bag tag”. Tags can be purchased at the Municipal office for $3.00 each.
- Please set your glass out in clear blue bags or cardboard boxes in a separate container from the other recyclables fro the protection of the employees handling the recycling.
- There is no limit on the amount of recycling that will be collected. Recycling must be placed in clear or blue bags. Please put in recycle bags only items that can be recycled:
Newspaper & Magazines
Box Board & Cardboard
#1, #2, #4, #5, & #7 Plastics (ie: Bottles, etc)
HDPE #2 Plastics
Aluminum (pans, containers, etc)
Gable Top Containers
Please dispose of all yard waste and tree branches at the burn pit in the Waste Disposal Grounds. Yard waste must be separated from household garbage and placed in paper bags only.
Garbage and Recycling Collection is on Tuesdays. Please have waste curbside by 9am.
Garbage and Recycling Collection is on Mondays. Please have waste curbside by 8am.