Neepawa and Area Settlement Office in Neepawa, MB:
342 Mountain Avenue, 2nd floor
The Immigrant Settlement Services' mission is to provide assistance to permanent residents and refugees who are learning to live in a new country. Settlement services help people develop skills and knowledge to participate in a Canada.
- Information and orientation about life in Canada and your community
- English Language classes (day & evening)
- Pre-employment and employment services
- Assist in completing forms
- Support, information and assistance concerning immigration issues
- Cultural Diversity Training
- Referrals for education, employment and housing
All Services are Free of Charge.
Neepawa and Area Immigrant Settlement Services is funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Government of Canada.