Crown Jewels of Canada Society
We're unique! We know of no other women's group similar to ours in Canada! We've created a circle of friends joined together across the country, from British Columbia to Nova Scotia.
- Unite women across Canada and Keep communications open between members and provinces, via a members only website, Provincial and local events, our annual AGM and Convention, and monthly newsletters.
- Hold an Annual General Meeting for members each year and have a different province host the AGM & Convention.
- Offer a non-profit organization where all money is accounted for and used for the members, with an Annual Financial Statement that is shared with all members.
- Socialize, offer support, share activities.
- Wear our colors (red, white, and purple in any combination)
- Wear something on your head
- Pay your membership dues on time
- Have FUN
Contact Helen at (204)385-2788 for Gladstone's information.
Gladstone ELKS Lodge #317
Our vision is to be the most progressive family focused organization in Canada, meeting community and member needs and expectations. The men and women of the Elks of Canada promote and support the community needs across Canada.
Meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 8:00 pm
Contact Herman Hofer at (204)385-3118 for more information!
Gladstone Royal Canadian Legion
82 Dennis Street West, Gladstone Manitoba
Legion Club Room #110
Raise funds to support community groups and individuals by way of sports scholarships, bursaries to summer and sport camps, donations to local minor sports.
Legion meets every 4th Monday of the month (except for December, July and August)
Kinsmen Club of Gladstone
If you are a community group and would like to submit a grant on behalf of your organization to be reviewed by Council, click here for more information!