All current updates can be found on the Government of Canada's website: https://www.canada.ca/en.html
To learn more about the COVID Alert App, click here!
Changes to existing Public Health Orders will take effect Friday, February 12, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. and will remain in effect until 12:01 a.m. on March 5, 2021.
For information on province-wide restrictions at the Critical Level, see:
- Guidance on group gatherings, self-isolation, travel and mask wearing
- Sector based guidance for businesses and individuals
- State of Emergency and Current Public Health Orders page.
The following province-wide public health orders are in effect:
- February 12, 2021 - General COVID-19 Prevention Orders (pdf)
- January 28, 2021 - Self-Isolation Order for Persons Entering Manitoba (pdf)
- December 22, 2020 - Self-Isolation and Contact Tracing (pdf)
- December 9, 2020 - Travel to Northern and Remote Communities (pdf)
Cases and Risk of COVID-19 in Manitoba
To view the most current update visit the Province of Manitoba website: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/updates/cases.html